Pledge 1 hour a week
Active Train is a community of walkers and runners and we need volunteers to help us expand our network of free active transport links!
Benefits of volunteering with Active Train:
- Free Active Train Volunteer Kit
- Event and Partner Discounts
Volunteer at your local group
Contact us if you’re interested in volunteering at your local walking or running group.
Active Train requires volunteer “On Board Supervisors” to support our qualified “Train Drivers” and “Train Guards” at existing Active Train groups.
- Main duties are to have responsibility for activity safety, oversee proceedings during the activity and at the finish
- Encourage and support Active Train commuters.
Previous coaching qualification/ experience not necessary but must be fit enough to complete all stages of your Active Train group
Create your own group
Contact us if you’re interested in creating your own group.
Active Train is looking for workplaces, businesses, clubs and community groups to create and expand the Active Train network.
Benefits of creating a group:
- Free advertising – We brand our kit, timetables and web content with your logo
- Face to face engagement with new members, clients and customers
- Active & Healthy Workforce
- It’s totally FREE! – We provide start up and running costs.